I’m in China…
The handy little categories should help make that point extra clear.
So, basically what I thought would be a 3-week fun filled family trip to China has become a several month long intensive study session at the Communication University of China in Beijing. Yay…
I’m kind of lazy right now so I’m just going to sum up my experience so far in a bunch of bullet points.
– There is no physical division between the shower and the toilet in my dorm room.
– The people who work the counter at the dorm for international students do not speak any English.
– The Internet here is slow…fastest download speed I’ve gotten is 2.5 kb/s.
– Food and drink is really cheap.
– The Great Firewall of China does not like me logging on to wordpress. Looking is OK though.
– Various types of meat grilled on sticks is very popular in China.
– Chinese people do not distinguish between super markets and convenience stores.
– I can’t believe some people have still not played Cave Story
That’s it for now. I’ll do a proper update in the future.